astrological equivalents of the planetary powers
- Moon ~ feelings, emotional desires and needs, soul, mother-child, home, unconscious
- Sun ~ basic central life energy, realization of the ego, consciousness, will, vitality, individuality
- Mercury ~ communication, intellect, thinking, learning, writing, understanding, information, knowledge, mediation and contacts
- Venus ~ aesthetics, sense of style, harmony, sense of beauty, art, love, sensuality, enjoyment, material possessions, values
- Mars ~ energy, activity, will, energy, courage, assertiveness, passion, dynamism, impulsivity, aggression
- Jupiter ~ philosophy, expansion of the horizon, education, meaningfulness, foresight, ethics, value awareness, justice, expansion, growth, development
- Saturn ~ concentration, structure, order, tradition, contraction, responsibility, norms, awareness, perseverance, duty, discipline, reality
- Uranus ~ change, creativity, intuition, spontaneity, ideas, unconventional, humor, rising, acceleration, reform, revolution, evolution
- Neptun ~ inspiration, imagination, illusion, deception, addictions, mysticism, yearning, altruism, unselfishness, all-love, dreamworlds
- Pluto ~ transformation, intensity, metamorphosis, dying and becoming, magic, power and powerlessness, suppressed
astrological equivalents of ascendent powers
- Aries ~ 0°- 30° ~ I am ~
It is to be noted that I actively, decisively and with fighting spirit implement my projects. As a pioneer I am in my element and learn to enforce myself. My self-esteem helps me spontaneously and courageously to go my own way and to develop leadership qualities.
- Taurus ~ 30°- 60° ~ I have ~
It is to be noted that I also like to enjoy the beautiful aspects of life. Patiently and steadily I worked to complete what I had begun. My strength helps me to bring safety and stability into my life.
- Gemini ~ 60°-90° ~ I think ~
It is to be noted that my alert and mobile mind likes to gather information and pass it on. My joy in communication and my knowledge are helping me to develop more and more discernment.
- Cancer ~ 90°-120° ~ I feel ~
It is to be noted that I explore the world emotionally and learn to listen to my feelings. Even though I feel sensitive and vulnerable, I am strong because I can be so sensitive and emotional. Especially important to me is my home, my home, my family.
- Leo ~ 120°-150° ~ I want ~
It is to be noted that I spray with joie de vivre and am adventurous to have every fun and every game. I take on the task of realizing myself and I am ready to be in the limelight. In this way, I achieve great self-confidence, pride and honor. I would like to preserve my childlike naivety into old age.
- Virgo ~ 150°-180° ~ I analyze ~
It is to be noted that with my pronounced discernment I can immediately recognize what is appropriate for me. My researching mind helps me to learn. I try to improve myself until everything goes according to plan and works optimally. I am careful with my body and with my resources.
- Libra ~ 180°-210° ~ I agree ~
It is to be noted that it is a deep need for me to contribute to the beautification and harmonization of the world. With my love of contact and my talent style and elegance to spread around me I am very popular. Relationships with other people determine my life. Wherever there are disagreements, I find my job to settle diplomatically and to balance differences.
- Scorpio ~ 210°-240° ~ I wish ~
It is to be noted that I have good instincts and a strong knowledge of human nature. I feel what others are hiding from me and I purposefully discover secrets. Power and influence exert a great attraction on me. My passion and the depth of my insights give me a fascinating and mysterious charisma.
- Sagittarius ~ 240°-270° ~ I see ~
It is to be noted that my optimism helps me to discover the positive in all situations and thus gives hope to people. I like to be a good role model and can be very fair. Everywhere I search for meaning and meaning. I do not feel like traveling too far. My enthusiasm and joy of discovery give me a youthful charisma.
- Capricorn ~ 270°-300° ~ I use ~
It is to be noted that I am always aware of my duties and responsibilities and can bear a lot of responsibility. Having learned to work hard and being resilient, I can achieve goals that require a high degree of discipline and perseverance.
- Aquarius ~ 300°-330° ~ I know ~
It is to be noted that I try to maintain my independence and originality in order to live my own unique and unconventional character. My interest in extraordinary things helps me to create and realize ideas and visions. I like to break new ground.
- Pisces ~ 330°- 360° ~ I believe ~
It is to be noted that my sympathy with the needs of others in me triggers a great need to help. Also, when I sometimes seem perverted or slightly confused, I can always rely on my intuition. In search of a deeper understanding of the world, I find access to spirituality, art, altruism or healing.